Monday, March 28, 2005

Update from the road....

What a dreary day in Ringold, Georgia. It has been getting cooler as the day wears on, but tomorrow is supposed to be much nicer. Since they've got me checked into a cheapo Super-8, I don't have wireless lan unless I basically sit IN the windowsill and steal bandwidth from some nearby business that isn't smart enough to secure their network. The signal is on the low side, but pretty fast.

I think I'll go check out the local gun shop, and maybe run out to the Cattoosa training area where I used to train National Guard troops 10 years ago. Surely there has got to be something to get into around here! Motel life is boring.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I you like to play pool there is a place nearby. Turn up beside Taco Bell and follow road around back past Cracker Barrel. On top of hill turn right. It is a place on the left called Ball and Strips. It is a sports bar with 5 tables. All of the lawyers in town go there LOL and everyone else.
I am 10 miles from you!
Celeste

Anonymous said...

The Super 8 in Blue Springs has Internet access; I know, because I'm having a chat reunion there in July!