Saturday, March 26, 2005

Fertilized....LET IT RAIN!

Man, another winner of a day here. 84 degrees and sunny. I went this morning to pre-wire a house for a local country DJ. I usually jump when he calls because he pays well, talks good about me on the radio, and is genuinely a nice guy. I finished with him early enough to get back and spread some fertilizer on my garden plot and all of the front yard...and just in time for some rain. My timing is hardly ever that good, but so far things are looking good. Because I'll be in Chattanooga all week I'm going to be a week behind in planting, but this will still be the earliest I've ever had the garden planted. I just hope the tomatoes grow this year.

Oh, and Best Buy has been leaving me a lot of messages. Those guys must really want me over there. I guess an application and interview can't hurt anything.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds great!

Anonymous said...

I KNEW we should have been there for Easter.  LOL.  It's gloomy and chilly here, and Troy's wedding was out of the patio at the winery.  Poor bride looked like she was freezing to death.

Anonymous said...

It's gotta feel good to be "sought after" in a job situation.  It seems like it would put you in a great bargaining position!