Monday, March 14, 2005

A pretty good Monday

Alrighty...I was up 'til 2am last night doing homework, but it paid off tonight. I nailed the persuasive speach in English class...even had a couple folks yell "encore" when I was done. Easy day at work, and bought myself a new toy....

XM radio for the work van.

I already like it alot. I thought I'd be listening to talk radio all day, but got hooked on the comedy channels instead. I've only got to use it for a few hours, but I recommend it already. Very cool.

Here is another pic, but don't give me grief over the junk in the van...all the stuff you see is needed...no, really, I mean it.

You can see the BC powder, one of the Nextel's, the van gas card, a trash bag...all important stuff. The little bag has o-rings for the turbo in my pickup. They've been there two months, but one of these days I'm gonna upgrade that turbo, and I'll know right where the o-rings are!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so cool!!!  I want one, myself!  (btw, got your journal link from Rachel's..  :)  )
~Amy

Anonymous said...

OK, it's off to Google to see what in Sam Hill an XM radio is.

Anonymous said...

O and wtg on the presentation in class!

Anonymous said...

What is XM radio?

Anonymous said...

Welcome! Glad to hear another voice from the Wood family.

Anonymous said...

Dang, it's getting harder to keep up with you all the time!  Congrats on the speech and the radio.  Maybe you can upgrade the turbo in July (heh heh, in case you missed it, that's a dig that you won't have it done by then!)