I wasn't tagged, but it's raining outside, I'm bored, and I haven't posted in a while...so here it is.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Damn, I need to fix that mirror. (it's hanging a little crooked)
2. How much cash do you have on you? $63. Hmm, I'd have sworn I had more than that.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? Gore....the global warming freak.
4. Favorite planet? This one is working out great for me...yeah, I think it's the favorite of all the ones I've been too.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Any missed calls have long since been "bumped" off the bottom of the list. I don't miss many, unless I'm out of coverage and then it wouldn't show up on the missed calls list anyhow. I answer this stupid thing around 25 times a day, not including calls I make.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? Vermillion, by Slipknot.
7. What shirt are you wearing? I'm not...yikes, I'd better go find a shirt!
8. Do you label yourself? Yes, I do. I label myself "Frank Booth". (from the movie Blue Velvet)
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing? I'm not...damn, I'd better go find some shoes.
10. Bright or Dark Room? Dark
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? She is like a mother to me. Oh yeah, it is my mother...hi mom.
12. What does your watch look like? Just like this. It is my favorite watch of all time, given to me by my loving wife.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Watching Tito Ortiz get his ass beat by Chuck Luddel on pay per view.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? I've already deleted it, but something like this: Cheer up, you could be a conjoined twin who's other side is gay and has a date tonight, and you both share an ass.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? I can't remember seeing one down here for a long time...so, not close.
16. What’s a word that you say a lot? Bubba...I call everyone bubba. It's kind of a trademark now. Damn you Rooster.
17. Who told you he/she loved you last? Debbie, after our conversation about both of us forgetting our aniversary again.
18. Last furry thing you touched? Yikes...never mind.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? Caffeine and nicotine. I'm fresh out of heroin.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? Two, Lyndsay got a camera for Christmas from her sister, and now there they set, on the table, waiting for someone to drop them off at CVS.
21. Favorite age you have been so far? 16
22. Your worst enemy? Good ole Ben...I'll be glad when this next quarter is over so you can carry your ass on to another area....micro managing, piss poor idiot.
23. What is your current desktop picture? A still photo from the upcoming movie "300".
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? "Cocoa, get your ass out." Dogs don't like to go out in the rain you know.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? Cash, no doubt.
26. Do you like someone? Sure.
27. The last song you listened to? Hurt, the Nine Inch Nails version. I think I heard the Johnny Cash version yesterday as well.
28. What time of day were you born? No idea.
29. What’s your favorite number? I don't think I've got one...what the hell would make one better than another.
30. Where did you live in 1997? I'm pretty sure right here in Columbus, GA. Maybe Lubbock Tx.
31. Are you jealous of anyone? Yep.
32. Is anyone jealous of you? Yep, no doubt.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? At our old office in Columbus. Then I went to buy some ammo.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Kick the shit out of it.
35. Do you consider yourself kind? To some.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? That question is one of two reasons I don't have one...the other is "what would it be?"
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? German.
38. Would you move for the person you loved? Oh, I have already.
39. Are you touchy feely? I'd say no.
40. What’s your life motto? I don't have one.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times? Cell phone, watch, wallet.
42. What’s your favorite town/city? I don't have a favorite. There are several I like for different reasons, some not in this country. Nancy, France was by far the prettiest, though the people suck. Wellington, MO is still home, though I don't live there. Hattiesburg, MS was a lot of fun, as was Lubbock, TX.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? A six pack of Tecate beer for tonight, and a 12 pack of Bud in case someone else want a beer...they aren't getting my good stuff!
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? I made a note for the guy that was threading the barrel for my 9mm to tell him what I wanted him to do. This was a while back, and the funny part is that since then I've gained the skills to do that job myself.
45. Can you change the oil on a car? Yep, and actually it needs to be done now.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? It's been a long time...so long I don't remember.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry? Grandparents.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? Chrystins wedding, the first time I'd wore a tie since leaving the Army.
49.Does anything hurt on your body right now? Yep, I can't remember the last time something didn't.
50. Have you been burned by love? I don't think I'd call it burned, no.