Monday, March 14, 2005

About XM radio

I guess I should have said exactly what XM is. It is radio, without commercials, that is broadcast via satellite. There is a monthly fee, $9 per month, but I can already tell it is worth that. Over 100 channels, every genre you can think of. All of my installers have it because our area is big enough your always loosing the channel your listening to...that and Columbus radio stations are terrible. With this, you could listen to the same channel all the way across the country. The antenna is tiny, and it works pretty good on the dash. I ran out to the driver side roof though. Magnet mounted. It only took about 10 minutes to install, and I activated it on the internet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought that was it. I have one, not hooked up in a box. LOL