Sunday, March 13, 2005

Here it is...My historic first post.

Well, I've gotten a crash course on posting to the journals this morning. Somehow I lost everything I'd written while trying to save the entry.

Happy Birthday to my sister, Rachel.

I just got off the phone with my buddy Greg. He was calling to see if I'd even started the research assignment for English 101 that is due tomorrow night. Of course, neither of us has started yet. It is funny how I've got time to make this journal, talk on the phone, and watch Fox News, but I've not got the time for homework.

It is quite beautiful in Georgia today. I should be outside doing anything rather than sitting in front of this computer. The tractors are ready to work, and it is probably good timing because the grass is already growing here. I've already mowed once with my latest garden tractor aquisition, a '76 Wheel Horse that I bought from Greg. It is in great shape, and actually did a pretty good job, although not quite as nice as the big tractor.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a crummy, cold day here.  There was ice on the animal's water this morning.  I'm glad you have a journal!

Anonymous said...

WHAT A CUTE TRACTOR DRIVER

Anonymous said...

By the way, that most recent comment was Cliff's.  He just entered it from my name.  Mom.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the journals!  Thanks for the birthday wish, and kiss that adorable, curly-headed kiddo for me!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to J-land... I followed a link over here from your sisters Journal... And, yes, the little tractor driver is adorable <g>
http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind

Anonymous said...

Welcome to J-Land!I miss my wheel horse! It was stolen.
Celeste