Thursday, March 24, 2005

Busy, busy, busy.

I wish AOL had a "tired" listing for the mood setting. What the hell is "Loopy" anyway?

I swear someone at work must be reading this and decided to keep me to busy to worry about another job. I've been in Montgomery every day this week training a Lead Technician...which is great, because now I won't be going to Montgomery all the time. I found out today (via AIM!) that I'm heading to Albany, GA in the morning for a day of train-the-trainer...cool beans, because I don't live that far from there and it is something new. Then he says, once your certified from that, I'm sending you to Chattanooga to train all next week. Ah well, I like Chattanooga fine and have even lived there for a while back in the Army days. So far though, their plan is working....I haven't had even a chance to go to Best Buy and talk to the general manager.

On a plus note, I finally sealed the deal on a Colt Delta Gold Cup and have it secured in the Southern Command Headquarters. I'll get some pics posted....when I get some time!

 

OK, I couldn't stand it...here she is, in all her 10mm glory...

By the way, the watch is part of my poor attempt at still-life composition.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering where you'd been!  Get me hooked on keeping up with you guys, then you up and disappear.  I'm glad it wasn't journal abandonment.  That's just sad.

Anonymous said...

Is that laser sights I see?

Anonymous said...

Nice piece. BTW Just drop off that little tractor and tiller at my place when you come up to Chattanooga! You will drive right by me! LOL
Celeste

Anonymous said...

We HAVE to find your dad an affordable yet decent gun similar to that!  At least you got ole Betsy working for him, though, last time you were here.