Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Debbie is back home!

Well, after being gone for two days, living it up at a training seminar in Norcross, my dear wife finally made it home this evening...so I had her make me a sandwich, just to make sure she didn't find her another man up there...just kidding, but she did make me a sandwich within 10 minutes of walking in the door. Ya gotta love that.

It's kind of weird for her to be the one gone. I'm usually the one heading off to teach at a training center or help another office. Hell, I don't know how to act without someone sitting at the computer behind me. Poor thing just sat there, without anyone playing yahoo canasta on it. The cats just walked around looking for her, and bothering the hell out of me. Lany had to cook my dinner (and a fine job she did by the way), because Lord knows I'd starve to death otherwise. It is probably a good thing to have a wake up call every once in a while to show me how much I take her for granted.

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

REDNECK MALE ALERT!!!!!  

Anonymous said...

I feel so loved...lol but its all so true what would he do without me.
                       Deb

Anonymous said...

Damn!  Debbie needs a sandwich!  Now get your BUTT up and make her a....oh, never mind.  I forget, she likes you.  ROFL  I do that crap for Kevin, too.  He does for me.  Nobody else could live with either one of us.

Anonymous said...

LOL You have been in GA too long!

Anonymous said...

That's exactly how it was at my house when I was in the hospital for a week.  Nobody knew what to do...the kids...the animals....heck, even the computer was confused...  :)  I could hear the sigh of relief from the cats as soon as I walked in the door that 'she who feeds us' was back....hee hee..
~Amy