Thursday, June 21, 2007

Starting to move around here.

Well, things are looking a little better here each day. I think my ass bone is finally getting better. I'm able to move around quite a bit and not turn white and scare everyone into thinking I"m going to pass out at any minute.

We got the car back from the body shop Tuesday, so since yesterday was Deb's day off we spent most of it waxing it. It's quite a pain to hop around, but it's better than sitting still all day. I'm using a new wax system that takes several steps, but when it was done it was worth the trouble. I did find a couple of spots of orange peal (hidden) and a spot of overspray that isn't hidden at all. I hope they can do something about it. It looks as if the tape wasn't stuck in one spot to the paper, and quite a bit of paint got through. We'll see what they say.

Anyway, I won't complain today. I think things are turning to the better for a change.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ass bone.  LOL.  Cliff likes the looks of the car.  You know me and cars, none of them impress me.  Now a horse is a different story.  Cliff just today got around to looking at your previous entry and laughed for about 10 minutes at you and the bills.  I sure hope you don't do too much on that leg.  Just remember Lewis Hammond.  He crippled himself by doing stuff before he was supposed to.