Monday, June 25, 2007

Staples removed.

Deb's mom came by Saturday so I put her to work taking staples out of my leg. It was three days early, but it was obvious that it was past time, the wound is completely closed. The leg pictures look a little gross because she had me put ointment on it after taking the staples out.

It was a pretty slow weekend around here. Since there wasn't anyone here on Saturday to watch me fall down, I didn't do a damn thing. Yesterday we put together a new bike for Lyndsay, then didn't do much else. I did get to screw around in the shed a little bit. We also went out to eat, then visited at a friends house until damn near midnight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to have a MIL that's a nurse!

Anonymous said...

OK, glad you're on the mend, but EEEWWWWW!!!  That still looks SO painful.