Monday, May 2, 2005

More welding pics, plus some others.

Well, I've got some more welding pictures in this album for Dad, but I also threw a few in there that might interest others. The first one is the killer, to bad it isn't focused very well. Chrystin did the self portrait of her and Monk...just two of the reasons I'm getting ulcers. There are far to many beautiful women in this family. And the worst part is, I'm past the point of having much control over any of them besides Monkey. Amber lives up north, so all I can do is worry about her. Celeste is moved out and in her own house. Chrystin at 19 has a job, and splits her time between here and her dads house...and her boyfriends. And Lany, well, I'm afraid I've lost that battle. Deb lets me act like I've got some control over her, though she is running the show. The baby in the second picture is Catelyn, Celestes baby. I guess it isn't a bad thing to be surrounded by beautiful girls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have beautiful women!

Anonymous said...

I just *might* know someone who works at a pro lab and could "sharpen" that first pic for you.  It actually just gives the illusion of sharpness, but sharpening the eyes and facial features, but it would definately be a keeper, if you have the full size image.  If it's already been sized down, it may not work.