Monday, May 23, 2005

A mom update.

Sorry for the lack of updates lately, but there hasn't been a lot to talk about. I've been working pretty much all the time, and that isn't very exciting to write about. We did manage to make our way to the Silver Dollar Raceway on Saturday night to watch a friend of ours race. Things didn't work out to well for him though...lost in the first round, bought back in, then lost again in the second. Thus is bracket racing.

We went to watch our friend Bobby play again Sunday night. It seems he is going to have a pretty steady monthly gig at the sports bar he's been playing at. As I said before, it is not my kind of music, but "We've got to support the band, man!" Besides, Deb likes the music, and Lord knows she tags along on a lot of my dumb stuff that she could care less about.

I missed school tonight because I got home to late to make it worth while. I'm only three tasks shy of being done though, so it really isn't that big a deal.

Should anything exciting happen, I'll check back in later in the week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks son.  The Wood reunion is getting so big, it scares me!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what was goin' on with you.  I thought maybe you were avoiding me, so we couldn't ask you to help us move!  LOL  No worries, I couldn't afford the gas to get you here for help, so you're safe.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear from you again! Thought maybe that new shed of yours had all your attention! You know you don't have to just write about the exciting stuff. Mamas like to hear about the small things too!