Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Lib or not?

I seen this on my homegirl Celeste's Journal and had to try it. It is pretty close considering there aren't that many questions to it.

Your Political Profile

Overall: 80% Conservative, 20% Liberal

Social Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

Personal Responsibility: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

 How Liberal / Conservative Are You?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa!  I never thought my son would be that much further right than I am!

Anonymous said...

I was actually suprised it showed that much Lib..yuck. The questions were blatant enough I could have made it to 100%, but neither side has got it completely correct. They are going to have to field a bit better team than Carey/Edwards if they plan to sway me.

Anonymous said...

I was surprised at my answers. I never realized how middle of the road I was on some things. I took another test and it showed me to be more green party than demo or repub