Friday, October 19, 2007

Rainy day off.

Well, I see AOL gave one of my lost entries back. I'm leaving it in case they decide to take it back.

Of course the only rain we've had in months shows up on my day off. It does look like it will pass in the next couple hours, so maybe I can get an afternoon ride in.

I got the mirrors for my bike, but the pictures I took suck because it was dark out, so I'll do some more when the sun comes out.

Greg is back in town for a week, then he's off to Idaho for 9 months. It's been pretty busy here this moring. Jerry and son Geraldo from New Orleans came by at 7:30(!), then Greg, followed by AL. Lots of visitors. I'll probably head out to Gregs this afternoon....with a shop the size of an airplane hanger I should be able to stay dry.

I'm liking Ron Paul, mainly because he seems to actually hate the IRS. He'll never get the nomination, but he's my guy at the moment, followed by Romney who'll also be out of luck because he's Mormon. Rudy may as well be a Democrat and is anti-gun so screw him. What a mess this one is shaping up to be.

Well, back to surfing for a while. Have a nice day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it when you post this often!  I'm home alone and glad to surf around and find a post from you!  

Anonymous said...

I'm in Branson with no real Internet connection.  But Amber figured out that if we sit on the balcony, we can steal from somebody's connection.  So here I am!  I like the Law and Order guy for President.  LOL.