Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Notes from the front.

Well, it's been raining here for a few days. Not hard, but enough to help with the shortage I would think. It's been a busy week for me because Al had a couple days off. I'm taking tomorrow because we all have to work Friday and Saturday due to the roll out of some new software that pretty much changes the way we do everything but the actual installs. Routing, opening and closing, inventory....everything.

It looks like Morgan will be living here for a while...I seen this one coming before she was even conceived, so I'm not going to act suprised or anything. She's better off here for sure, and a two year old shouldn't have to worry about anything but being a two year old. Don't know how long, but for now she resides here....not mother, just daughter....State mandated....you get the picture.

Speaking of pictures, there is no story to the above album. Just a days worth of pictures from Sunday I believe. I hope my loyal readers are well. Here's wishing Brett Brady a happy birthday. Have a good evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, Deb seems to enjoy raising babies, so it should work out for everybody.