Wednesday, October 3, 2007

A picture fix for a nose problem.

Well, here are some pictures to fix dads "nose problem". I think the last person I heard use that term was Grandma Wood. Anyway, Deb took a lot of pictures, so here they all are.

I hated to see it drive away, but it was doing nothing here but sitting in the yard. They guy paid what I asked without trying to barter me down, so I guess that's a good thing. Now we'll see how long I'll go without needing it for something. The only attachment that I didn't get rid of were my pallet forks/carryall because I had to much time and labor in making them and they can't be bought when I get my next tractor......whenever that will be.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll try and remember to direct Cliff's attention to this entry tomorrow.  Today was spent with his blading the driveway and changing oil in the John Deere.  Oh, and helping me worm my horses.

Anonymous said...

From Cliff:  "I already miss it, and I never even played with it."  Hmmm, I guess he was talking about your tractor.  Or was he?

Anonymous said...

I hope you can handle this sale.  I literally cried when dad sold Allis.  Sad, huh?

Anonymous said...

Dude, update your profile...you're 40 now, dude.  LOL!