Monday, August 8, 2005

Lyndsay's first day of school....

Today was Monks first day of school ever.....she didn't get a practice run at pre-shool...her mom won that battle. And, because of it, her mom paid the price today. For the past couple weeks actually. It seems she had more of a problem with Lyndsay going to school than Lyndsay did. If you look at these pictures closely, it is obvious who is actually not wanting to let go. Of course, this ended up getting the kid upset, but it was short lived. The first thing she told me when she got home this afternoon was "I love school!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh hell, I remember those days.  It was hard with Brett, harder with Monica.  With Natalie, I cried for half the day.  It has something to do with knowing it's your LAST baby.  I wanted to cry just seeing Monk's tears, and Deb's red nose.  What a tough day.  I'm glad she made it, and even gladder that she liked it!  Way to go monkey!

Anonymous said...

Wow did that bring back a ton of memories!  Looks like everyone survived.  Good luck tomorrow.  Penny

Anonymous said...

My goodness!  It looks traumatic for everybody involved.  You were scared and nervous your first day (so was I), but you got on the big bus all alone and went.  Rachel couldn't wait; she just wanted to have some kids to play with.

Anonymous said...

Fun to read your journal.  I read your Mom's daily and take sneak peeks in on your sister's.  
I hope you enjoy journaling.  It is a nice release and lots of fun.  I really enjoy the photos, like you have here...
Sonya
http://journals.aol.com/bookncoffee/mysouthernhome/