Sunday, August 14, 2005

A few random pictures.

Well, I managed to get a couple shots this week in my travels...and quite a lot of miles this past week too. I've had three 450 mile days this week. I've got to get a new lead tech hired for Montgomery!

Ok, I'm sure we've all noticed the trend of putting larger diameter wheels on cars for the past few years. In many cases this can look damn good....and in many cases the wheels are worth more than the car they are mounted on. This fella was so proud of his "Dubs" that he had to put the diameter on the side of the car!

Oh, and in case you missed it on the front, he added it to the rear as well....

And this next fellow was spotted in Hurtsboro, AL...just hanging out with the cows. Noticed those damned white birds are only bothering him...not his cousins.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! LOL I think  those stupid tires are so silly!.