Monday, April 25, 2005

Picture for dad from welding class.

This will probably not interest anyone but dad.

After two weeks of running stringer beads on the TIG, I decided to start working on some tasks tonight. I'm starting to get the hang of the machine, but it IS like the Cadilac of TIG machines. This one wasn't the best of the night, but the best one is now in the locker...it passed. This one didn't pass because of the cold start on the right where it balled up a little bit. It is really nice to be able to adjust the heat on the fly.

 See, I told you this wouldn't interest anyone but dad!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, if it makes you feel better, I went for a second look at the picture after you told me about the "cold start", just to see if I could tell what you mean.  I actually think I can!  WoooHooo, I'm practically a welder! (nah, but I use a hot glue gun real good.)

Anonymous said...

Cliff says you're going to have to get a job as a welder.  I told him I think your present job is so cushy, you'll not likely change.  Anyhow, Cliff says if he'd done that, he'd say it was as good as it gets.

Anonymous said...

Pat said it looks good.