Sunday, April 24, 2005

A Busy Sunday.

I was able to get Deb and Lydsay out at the crack of dawn (to them.....11 a.m.) and we finally got the garden planted. It was cool and windy, and now there is a frost warning out for tonight. I wonder if the tomato plants will make it?

Celeste came over this afternoon with the baby, so her and Lyndsay wanted to stay in the back yard....so since I needed to stay out there anyway, I went ahead and dug the trench for my electrical wiring for the shed. I talked Deb into helping me fish it up into the house panel, her pulling from inside the house, and me pushing it up from the crawl space. All I need now is a big breaker for the house panel, and a sub-panel for the shed and I'll have electricity. I went ahead and ran some phone line and cable while I was at it...might as well have all the comforts of home out there. Oh, and the TV was a request from Lyndsay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for you!  By the way, Cliff and I sure enjoy this way of keeping in touch.  It's great to watch your progress on the shop.  Cliff talked to Rena, and she is very anxious for our reunion in July.

Anonymous said...

My tomoato plant died last night. The freeze got it. It went below 32 for several hours. It was covered too(until dog moved cover)