Saturday, April 23, 2005

My current project.

Here is what has been keeping me busy for the last week. There were several things I needed to do before I could start moving my "stuff" into the new shed. The first thing was to wire it up for electricity. I've done all the wiring, though haven't dug the trench needed to get the power out there yet. Me and Lyndsay built the bench, then put a piece of pegboard up in front of it. I used simple wallboard for the rest of the walls where needed. Basically it is just there so I can hang pictures and stuff up. Today we started moving things from the old shed to the new one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!  Great bench...Lyndsay did a good job.  I would allow the signs on the fence, but I'm a bit "white-trashy", so I don't know about other women.

Anonymous said...

Shed is looking good. Well did the signs stay up?