Saturday, November 3, 2007

Getting back to normal...I think.

Ok, things are slowing back to normal I think. I've got a ride planned tomorrow to Barnsville, GA with a couple other Supermoto guys to watch a race at the Black Hills Circuit.

I'm still having tailbone troubles from my mishap, so I stopped at Mike's Bikes and got me some bicycle riding shorts with the padded ass. That should help, and since one of the riders in the group is on what could basically be called a race bike with tags, we will be taking fuel stops pretty often. This is what his bike looks like:

I guess I could put up with constant fuel stops if I was on the sexy beast anyway, but it should give my tailbone a rest too. It's about an 80 mile ride one way, but the route is nice and curvy and mostly all county road rather than boring 4 lane. It should be great, and I'll take some pictures to share as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't WAIT to see the pictures.  I'm always jealous of a good ride through the country.