Sunday, November 4, 2007

Today's ride.

Well, don't get your hopes up about the ride pictures. I couldn't for the life of me figure out a way to take pictures while under way. It's a shame, because it was a pretty route. Of course we were running at about 8/10ths the whole time which required a bit of concentration anyway, but I couldn't have ran the camera even at a slow pace. I'm going to figure a way to mount it so all I've got to do it push the buttons.

There wasn't a big turnout at the track, but there was enough to make it exciting. Round trip door to door was exactly 130 miles, and the padded biker shorts helped quite a bit.

Considering the bikes in our group my little ride did quite well. I had the smallest of the four with 400cc, the next was the Aprilia at 450 but it's a twin cylinder race bike with about 65 HP. The Husky was a 610 thumper, and the lone sport bike was a CBR600RR just like the one I was riding last summer. He had his son riding, so he didn't mix it up with us in the curves. It was enough fun that I'll not go into details for my wifes sake. She still freeks out every time I ride anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good time, anyway!  I still forbid Kevin to tell me certain details about his past escapades.  Even if they're over and done with, it scares me.