Thursday, January 26, 2006

The project.

So you want an entry, eh? Oh, and with some pictures you say....

Ok, you've got it! I'm not quite done with this project, but the picture count was getting high enough I thought I'd go ahead and get some out of the way. This is the first time I've attempted something like this, but it's coming out great. I got advice from everyone I know, and help picking colors from some nice ladies as well. I've still got the desk to build, and this room just begs for a mid size LCD on the wall. It's is for sure not hurting for sound! Anyway, enjoy all the pictures.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a transformation.  I can't wait to see how the rest goes.

Anonymous said...

It looks like it's going to be great!  You've done miracles so far.  blessings, Penny http://journals.aol.com/firestormkids04/FromHeretoThere

Anonymous said...

Damn, I'm impressed!  I'm proud of the job you did...wanna work on my house?  LOL

Anonymous said...

No..please come to my house..I have a list going here!  :-)

Anonymous said...

No..please come to my house..I have a list going here!  :-)  --GOOD JOB!!