Monday, February 6, 2006

More room pictures.

Ok, I'm sure everyone has figured out that school is back in, thus the lack of update. Here are some more pictures of the room project. It is finally starting to wind down. I picked up my trim this morning, and should have it all installed and stained by this weekend. My buddy all routed all the trim pieces for me out of an oak board. I've got to get Deb an LCD monitor, and a LCD television for the wall. We are really liking it so far and have already started using it, even though it isn't finished quite yet. That's all for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you don't post much, I always explain to your dad, "He's a man; men don't journal much."  It's always good to see an undate, though.

Anonymous said...

And it just keeps getting better!  Now I want a built-in unit for MY computers!

Anonymous said...

I saw that picture of your Mom and Dad on the shelf.    As a mother of sons I say...Good Boy!!!   I know your parents are proud of your many talants.  And I agree with Rachel...I need a built in too.