Sunday, October 2, 2005

Slackin'

Yeah, I know I'm slacking on the ole journal. I hate to do entries with no pictures, but for the past couple weeks I've just not had any great photo oportunities.

Deb has switched jobs, more money and more hours, so that is a good thing. I've been pretty busy with work, but not nearly as much as a month ago. I have actually had my weekends off for the past two weeks. I've been spending Saturdays here with Monk doing the mowing and working on my projects, then going to Greg's on Sundays working on a Mustang project. I head back to school tomorrow night after a much needed two week break.

I'll not bore anyone any further, but we are still kicking down here....have a good week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean, no photo ops?  You have one of the best-looking little girls around, and she isn't camera shy!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I took enough pics this weekend for both of us.  Don't let lack of pics keep you from posting.  I love hearing from ya'll.

Anonymous said...

Listen to your mama and sister! Write we like hearing from you.