Saturday, July 16, 2005

Still raining....

Man, I'm ready for it to dry out around here! I couldn't mow today and I really needed to, so hopefully I can get it done in the morning. At the very least I'll need to go mow at the church next door...the nice ladies that go there don't care much for the little things that weeds leave on their stockings!

I went out to Gregs today to finish up a side job truck that he's been working on forever...it needs to be done and gone before we can start working on our own list of projects in ernest. And between us, we've got plenty of projects to work on. I've got to finish the JD Gator, I've got a little backhoe to rebuild, and a few things to fabricate for the tractor. He's got 3 (yes, three) Mustangs that all have parts waiting, plus a few things to go on his show Jeep, and a Bronco that isn't finished yet.

Ya'll check out my friends Joy and Bill's new journal here....They are great friends of ours, and everyone knows what a difference it makes to get some feedback.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a sweetie!

Anonymous said...

The journal is private. Must have an invite to view it.

Anonymous said...

Celeste, your right. It wasn't last night, but now it seems to be private. I don't know what happened.