Friday, July 8, 2005

Back at the Ponderosa.

Ok, we made it back in one piece. We all had a great time at mom and dads...I could have actually used a few more days, but I think Deb and Lany were just about ready to head south.

I've posted a couple of pictures taken along the way...it looks like we got one of the better pictures of the reunion group. I also put up a picture of the lights Kevin and Rachel past on to us...you'll notice that she didn't let me put off that project. Oh, and I wish I'd have taken those bulbs...because there weren't any in the fixtures! They are running on two bulbs a piece right now, because that is all I had here. It certainly helped light up the kitchen. The last picture is of my poor stunted corn...tasseled and quit growing at about 4 foot tall, but the little ears it had tasted pretty good with dinner tonight.

I'm heading to Greg's in the morning so I'll have a shed update for dad tomorrow night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good pictures.  Love to see pictures of your Mom and Dad and thier place.