Saturday, June 25, 2005

A week already?

Wow, that week went by pretty fast. I've been all over the country trying to gets loose ends tied up before our vacation. I'm damn sure ready for it this year.

I've got a two man team going around to all the WalMarts in our territory installing their HDTV kiosks, and I had to go to each one to get pictures of the installs. I was kind of fun for a change of pace, but I sure put in some miles. I ended up helping them out because I didn't feel like they were getting paid enough for those jobs.

Lyndsay decided she wanted to learn some songs to sing, and I was to teach her. That is the reason Merle is in the CD player. I know nearly all of his songs from when I was a kid, and since he only has a one octave voice, I can sing most of them fairly well. This kid picks up lyrics very fast...maybe it is genetic. I can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday, but I can remember some off the wall lyrics from 30 year old songs. Anyway, she has about got Daddy Frank down pretty well now.

I don't have any good pictures from this week at all...unless someone wants to see a non-penetrating roof mout satellite dish on top of a walmart store! I stopped by Greg's this morning and there were actually guys working on getting his tin on! So, by the time I get back, we should have a nice shed to work in.

I packed for vacation last night...at least, all of the packing I ever do....which is one large range bag full of pistols and ammo! I'll let Deb worry about clothes.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, this year if it's too hot at night, your sister has a guest room... and central air!

Anonymous said...

I have a ton of room, and you're more than welcome.  Of course, there's some work to be done running network cable to the downstairs computer, and some telephone questions, and that one little job of scaring off the neighbors...yeah, I can use some help!  LOL  Actually, I can't wait to see ya'll.  Don't forget to teach Monk "Della and the Dealer"...mom has the MP3 if you need an email! ROFL