Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Powered Up!

Well, I finally finished pulling power to the shed. Now that it's on, I can't believe I waited so long....but of course, the 6/2 cable isn't cheap! I've got 60 amps of 220 out there, so I should be covered for most anything that I could cram in the little shed.

I've rearanged things for more space, and it worked out much better than the way I had it in Waverly Hall. It looks cramped in the pictures, but it's really pretty roomy now. Any LIGHTS! I added all the lights that I've picked up along the way...from Dad, Kevin, Rachel, Greg, and wherever else I found them. I've got enough light in there to do surgery now. It was actually quite a project. I ran conduit months ago, but had to pull the wire through it, into the attic, and down into the panel in the house. And speaking of panels, the shed now has it's own panel thanks to one of my team members, Trae. He gave me one that he bought for a shed and never installed then moved into an apartment. Anyway, now I can get a lot more "stuff" done in style.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must have done this entry the day AOL alerts were down, because I wasn't aware of it.  I'll show Cliff when he comes in; he took off work today.

Anonymous said...

Cliff said that's a kick-ass shed, and he approves of your having "a thing with holes in it".  Haaaaaa!