Sunday, May 20, 2007

Demolition Day.

Another big project got scratched of the "to do" list today. Deb had the camera going most of the afternoon, so there is quite a few pictures here for your enjoyment.

The pictures start after quite a bit of work had already been done. Cullen came over Friday and we got the roof and front wall down, then I worked on it some Saturday evening.

I'm not really wild about the way AOL is now forcing the "artsy" photo albums, but I couldn't see a way to disable it. These are pretty self explanatory anyway, though I noticed Deb did throw a couple of the car in, I guess for good measure. (Edit: I seen Rachel is having the same problems. If they wouldn't "randomize" the damn things it would flow better. According to mom's link, this should be fixed this week then I'll go back and put some captions in to explain all this)

I do need to publicly thank Cullen and Tim for the help. They both made this project way easier than it would have been alone. I'm used to doing the things by myself and won't ask either of them for help, but they pretty much volunteered their time and it is appreciated. When it was all said and done Tim left quite a nice gift behind that deserves extra credit thanks. I don't think I've ever had help that left me gifts at the end of the day. Deb was great keeping us in cold water, lunch, and documenting the entire ordeal digitally.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well...good job!   I AM glad that you had help tho.  You ARE the man!!!!!  Thanks to Deb for taking care of your guys and making the pics...