Friday, May 11, 2007

A good birthday.

 

I think Deb has figured out how I like a birthday. As anyone reading this knows, our family didn't make huge deals about birthdays. You get a cake, you get a present, and you move on. Deb's crew on the other hand, tend to blow things out of proportion with parties and all that.

I headed to Montgomery as I do every Thursday, but when I got back to Columbus, I didn't do much more for the company. In fact, I left on the motorcycle for a quick ride. We had the entire gang over for pizza, they sang me Happy Birthday, gave me some birthday cards, and gave me a very nice humidor. It is sitting behind me right now with a wet sponge in it getting seasoned so I can fill it with some nice smokes. Speaking of which, Deb got me a couple of my favorites that I don't usually get because they cost to damn much. My birthday cake was a tiramisu with a 4 and an 0 on it. Very good call there babe!

I got my blog from Mom, a call from Dad on he break at work, and a call from Rachel's gang with another rendition of Happy Birthday.

Yeah, that's about just right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course you still get to name your birthday meal when you're here.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, big Bro.