Saturday, August 26, 2006

The best party ever?

Well, I'm a week late with this one, but better late than never.

The place where Deb now works specializes in children's haircuts, and they are also set up to do birthday parties...mainly for girls. They have dress-up clothes, and paint the girls nails or fix up their hair. That sure came in handy when it was time for Lyndsay and Catelynn's birthday this year!

I was told afterward by Lyndsay that it was the best birthday party ever. She made quite a haul on gifts too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures.   Gives me ideas for some of my girls.  

Anonymous said...

How cute!!!!  I know you are so proud :-)

Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't come back here and comment, Jim.  I read it, and Cliff did too.  I have to say honestly that it makes me a little sad, when I see posts like this, that Lyndsay is so far away.  Which is probably why I didn't comment.  Plus, I'm lousy at commenting anyhow.