Monday, August 21, 2006

Just playing along.

1. If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be? Australia, but damn what a plane ride.

2. If you could vacation anywhere in the United States, where would it be? Hawaii

3. If you could vacation anywhere in your home state, where would it be? Mom and Dad's

4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Coast of Spain. I really like the coast of France, but who would want to live among the French?

5. If you could live anywhere in the United States, where would it be? Texas, I love that state. I've lived several different places in Texas, and had a good time at all of them.

6. If you could live anywhere in your home state, where would it be? Wellington.

7. If you could send your worst enemy anywhere in the world, where would it be? Iraq, friggin' hot hell hole.

8. If you could send your worst enemy anywhere in the United States, where would it be? Ft. Drum, NY, friggin' cold hell hole.

9. If you could send your worst enemy anywhere in your home state, where would it be? Anywhere in the "Boot Heel"...it's just a regular hell hole.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone else chose Iraq as the place to send an enemy.  I wish I'd thought of it first!

Anonymous said...

Wandered over here from Russ the Toon Guy's journal. You laughed that he would send his enemy to Utah--that's where I hve been residing (I canot call it "living") for the past eight months and it has become The State to Joke About for darling Russ. Hahaha.  I've lived in Ft. Worth and Loooove Texas and Texans, too. I keep telling my husband that we need to move to Georgia or South Carolina. Heck, after Utah, I'd move to Iraq!

Loved the video of your little girl driving the lawn mower.
http://journals.aol.com/tenyearnap/Passerdomesticus/
Cin

Anonymous said...

great answers!  Thanks for playing.  I miss you guys.