Sunday, August 13, 2006

A very loaded trailer....and a bat.

I've already told dad the whole story, so I do the short version here for the masses (my sister).

We needed to go help out a friend reclaim their yard after being away 2 and a half years. I didn't know it would be quite so hard to get the tractor and mower on at the same time. If anyone has about a 26ft. gooseneck that needs to be carried off, let me know.

 

The other two pictures are of a houseguest we had a couple weeks ago. I don't know how he got in, but he really didn't want to leave.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great!  I've had some critters get in the house before, and I've had bats in the belfry, but never a combination of the two!  Glad you posted (for me!) but I'm still waiting for the tutorial on getting the video clip on the journal, without a link!

Anonymous said...

OMG....I would have been so outta there and would not have come back til that thing was gone!!!   AND I am not talking about the tractor or the mower. :-)