Saturday, September 23, 2006

If it works, it works.

Somewhere Monk had seen someone wearing one of these masks and decided she needed one. I figure it's a waste of money, but not much money, so what the hell...get the kid a mask. Well, that wasn't quite as easy as you would think because Deb couldn't find a place that sold the silly things. Finally Deb's x-sister-in-law (and our realtor) suggested Target and we were in business.

Well, the picture above is from the first night with the mask...about 5 minutes after she hit the bed. I would think it was a fluke, except she has worn the thing to bed every night since. Hell, now I'm thinking I may want one!

 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's funny!  And cute.

Anonymous said...

She's so sute. ~~giggle~~ Thanks for sharing


In Christ,
Gabrielle

Anonymous said...

Those darn little things are the ONLY way I can sleep all night.  Greatest thing ever created!!  :-)

Anonymous said...

darlin' my husband has been sleeping with mine (cream colored with lace trim) until he wore it out! haaaaaaaaaa   Anne

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Greetings. Your mom sent me over. Now how sweet is that photo!? God bless her little soul.

Toodles,
Tia

Anonymous said...

Glad it works for you all !  I don't need any help, my head hits the pillow and I'm out for the night !  Your mom sent me over to read your post !  How clever !  'On Ya' - ma

Anonymous said...

Mosie sure has a beautiful little grandaughter!!!! Glad the mask works!!! She knew what she needed!!!! lol
hugs,
carlene

Anonymous said...

They work like a charm!  

Anonymous said...

How very cute. If it would help to sleep I would get one myself. Forget the beauty sleep I just want to sleep. LOL.  Helen

Anonymous said...

I always wondered, now I know.  I NEED one of those!

Anonymous said...

Well, they say light stimulates the retina which stimulates the mind and thoughts,,,so I say I'll have to try the mask,,maybe I will sleep better,,,The photo of your child is beautiful...she looks like she is sleeping with beautiful dreams. -Raven


Anonymous said...

Two days ago my daughter asked for one of these!  I guess I'll have to get her one.
Lori
http://beta.journals.aol.com/helmswondermom/DustyPages/