Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving...more gooder.

Ok, this was a pretty damn good holiday. The girls woke us up early, which pissed Deb off but worked out good for me. Who wants to waste such a nice day in bed? I spent most of the day out in the yard and in the shop. I got the deck off the big(?) John Deere and put the weights back on it. Then used the boom pole to move a few things around for winter. Most of the afternoon was spent with both of my two grinders and a sledge hamer deconstructing a fork lift carriage that will be rebuilt as a tractor attachment. A good time was had by all (me). I do wish I had a photographer following me so dad could see the current projects.

The girls started showing back up at around 4:30 for a great feed at 5. I'm still stuffed. Back to the diet tomorrow though.

The pictures are just random from the past couple days, but they are worth looking at just for the freek show picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What nice pictures!!  I guess I am gonna have to send my photographer over with the digital camera so you can get some attention as well.  But you know Jim, all those pretty girls you have over there make much better subjects than you and your work.  You are rite, we need to see more of you though.