Thursday, November 17, 2005

Banner ad...big friggin' deal.

No, I didn't leave because of the horrible banner ad, I'm just on my normal once-every-week-and-a-half update schedule. For the life of me, I don't see what the hell the big deal is about the banner ad. Thinking about it, I can't think of even one of my normally visited web sites that don't have a banner ad or two on them. Maybe I'm conditioned to not notice them any longer. And, when it comes down to it, only my family and friends read this stupid thing anyway, so I'm not to worried about them bailng on me due to the ads. Hey, it could be worse....yahoo used to make you see the ad before you could read the post! Now that WAS irritating, so much so that they have since quit that ignorance.

I'll have another completed project picture for dad tonight.

Have a nice day!

No comments: