Saturday, November 19, 2005

Newest family member.

Here is the latest member of the clan, Morgan. She hit the scales at 5 lb., 9 oz. but is healthy even at that light weight. I'll have some better pictures when Deb gets home with the camera later tonight. Speaking of which, this digital camera thing is getting out of hand. I'll put it this way, I've got pictures of this kid before she was all the way out! Good Lord. Anyway, she was born at around 3:30 yesterday afternoon, and Lany was up walking around last night! I guess there is something to be said for lightweight babies. So far the kid doesn't make much noise, though I was able to get a little half hearted yell out of her this afternoon. I swear she is already focusing on things, but she may be tricking me. They are both heading home tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless that little baby's heart....she is so pretty!   CONGRATS to all of you.  Those digital cameras can be dangerous..ask Bill.  
It is so wonderful to greet a sweet new baby into this world. Almost makes me wanna have another one...WAIT.....NOT!!!!   Sorry, i lost my mind there for a second.  Cant wait to see her though.
Joy

Anonymous said...

Tiny little thing, isn't she?  

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

She's ADORABLE.. and so tiny! Congrats!
http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind
http://adventuresofaneclecticmind.blogspot.com/