Monday, April 30, 2007

A motorcycle riddle, of sorts.

 

Deb has been worrying me to do this entry, so I guess I'd better get after it. It's a riddle of sorts, but don't try to hard to figure it out, I'll post a picture or two tomorrow.

I consider myself a Honda man, but this is a Suzuki.

It's not a touring bike, I just can't afford what I want in that arena, so it will have to wait.

It's not a cruiser, those really aren't my style.

Nope, not a sportbike. Having several here all the time have made me realize I'd end up in jail or dead if I'd have bought one. They are just not fun when going slow.

It isn't a dirt bike, though most would mistake it for such. Ah...you think you've got me....Enduro/dual sport? NOPE.

It does have passenger pegs, though I doubt the passenger would be very comfy back there.

I will say that it's the most fun of anything I've ridden lately....and I've ridden a lot of bikes lately. It doesn't require 12,000 rpm to reach it's horsepower peak, but hell...it doesn't make a helluva lot of horsepower anyway. Insurance is dirt cheap. I've gotten 50 mpg out of my first two fill ups. NO, it's not a damn moped!

The kids I ride with think I'm crazy and keep asking if I'm still happy with my decision...I am.

That's it. I'll unveil tomorrow evening.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea; Cliff will read this and I'll let you know what he says.

Anonymous said...

Cliff doesn't know either.  But we've agreed that you need to take Deb on a ride on the Gold Wing when you're here.  That way you'll end up with one, eventually.

Anonymous said...

WTH?  We must know!