Thursday, November 9, 2006

Some pictures for the gang.

Ok, here are a few pictures. As you can imagine, things have been pretty busy, but not to bad. These are a few pictures from the past couple weeks including some from Halloween. There was more excitement Halloween night but there is enough there for another entry, so I'll save that story for now. Things are coming together here at the new place and we get a couple things done each evening. I've still got equipment to move and store, along with the shed move which hasn't happened yet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything is looking good. Can't wait to see the progress.

Anonymous said...

Great pics.  Makes me miss you guys terribly.  The house is looking great.

Anonymous said...

Oops, I saw this post when you first made it and forgot to tell Cliff about it; he and I always appreciate the pictures AND the entries.  I like Lyndsay's room.