Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Small project update.

I haven't gotten much done lately thanks to bad weather, but I did get these couple of things done. I've had the plans for wheel weight adaptors in head for two years, but finally got them ready for paint. The small bolts mate up with the factory wheel weight holes in the rims. I used 1" all-thread so I can just buy some wal-mart weights, rather than going through John Deere and paying $1 per pound. These are for the 670, not one of the garden tractors.

The other thing was finally getting the hyrdrostat for the 317 put back together with new seals and bearing. If you look closely you can see the bushing that was used to repair the bad input shaft I showed in an earlier post.

That's it for now...I'll just keep watching it rain.

Happy birthday to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, happy birthday to you.  I hadn't forgotten.  You can collect your custom birthday meal when you visit.