Saturday, April 15, 2006

Sandblasted Saturday.

That first picture is of a few of Deb's roses. The rose bushes in front are in over-drive this year!

I spent most of this afternoon sandblasting several things including a Gannon "Earthcavotor" which is a box blade for a garden tractor. It is a rare find that I spotted in Notasulga, AL while there on business. Once I've got it finished it should make a nice addition to the JD 140 that dad and I restored a couple years ago. I was really surprised that I didn't have any humidity problems that usually plague me when sandblasting. When I finished I come in to check weatherbug and it showed our humidity at only 24%! That explains that.

Here is a link to the spray gun I've got coming, and here is a link to an auction showing the type of finish mower I was telling dad about that is for sale here in town.

No comments: