Thursday, April 27, 2006

The latest project.

Ok dad, here is the newest mower added to the group. I've known about it for quite a while, but the dealer was asking WAY to much for it and couldn't get it started either! I'm sure it's set there for at least 3 years, and he's known I wanted it for about a year.

The last time I stopped in to buy parts for the 670 he told me to make an offer. Well, I'm a little better at this game than that so I let him stew a week first. I ended up paying $400 for it, which actually is to much for it's condition except that it came with an integral hitch and a Brinley plow that would bring that much by themselves on Ebay....not that I'm getting rid of either of them! I payed for it on a Friday and told him I'd be there Saturday morning to pick it up. Later that day me and Al were coming home from Auburn, AL and past a yard full of golf course mowers for sale. I've put a picture of the mower that Al bought that we plan to part out and sell on Ebay, other than the steering parts that I've already got dibs on for the 317 build up. Most of these pictures are of the homecoming and for once I'm remembering to take pictures as I go along.

No comments: