Sunday, March 12, 2006

Some weekend stuff.

Ok, I guess I'll start by saying how happy I am the the Soprano's are back on. About the only series that we watch around here are on HBO, and those bastards make you wait two years between seasons. It was damn sure a good first episode though.

We had a rather full day. We talked Lyndsay into learning to ride the bike minus the training wheels. She is doing pretty good for the first day. Deb worked on Celeste and Brittany's hair, the kids played, and I started tearing up the front yard. The plan is to nuke it with Roundup, till, then plant cetipedegrass. I've got a while to work on it though...Centipede doesn't get planted until May or June.

That's the news from the front lines.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our yard has so many bare spots, it's pathetic.  Trouble is, if we re-did them, the traffic would wear out the same spots again.  So I guess we'll leave it alone.

Anonymous said...

I just happened to think, Rachel was 5 years old when she learned to ride her bike and the minibike, because we lived at Coffee in 1974, and she'd have been in Kindergarten except they didn't have it up there.

Anonymous said...

Damn, that Monkey girl is getting big!  She is a doll-face, too.  Tell her I love her!  As much as I hate to put it in print, I love you, too, you big jerk!  Come see us soon!