Sunday, March 19, 2006

New dust mop.

Ok, at this point it is obvious that I have no say-so when it comes to pets around here. It seems as if the phrase "no more" means "ok, that's fine...the more the merrier." Anyway, we got another dog. Her name is Coco. I can't figure out who named an all white dog Coco, but she is two years old, so we aren't going to change it. We've only had her a couple days, but she seems to be fitting in well with the rest of the zoo.

Dad commented that if he knew Arick was coming he'd have shipped some of my goodies with him. I thought of the same thing and tried to call him back 5 minutes after he called asking if he could come, but couldn't get him. It turns out he was already past Jefferson City when he called!

By the way, if anyone wants to clue me in to what caused this unplanned vacation, I would appreciate it. I'm not getting much out of him, he still seems to be in good relations with his girl in Missouri, so I'm thinking witness protection program.. One thing I learned from dad is that in this family, you've always got a place to go. I'm not sweating it, and not really pushing for info, but I am curious. Of course, it may be something I don't want to know. Anyway, if anyone wants to drop me an email and let me know what's going on, please do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know he owes money to Napoleon Bank, but that hasn't run him out of the state for the past six months.

Anonymous said...

this wasn't a planned trip to my knowledge.....he woke up and decided to visit you all, for real this time.