Monday, September 5, 2005

Ye Ole Welder project.

Here is the latest project. This thing has sit out behind the shed for two years because I thought it was a lost cause. While showing my right hand man Al my junk pile on Saturday, we got to talking about it. Next thing you know, the boom pole is on the 670, and this baby was parked in front of the shed. After a day and a half of fiddling, this is where it's at. I haven't got to try the welding part yet, because the welding leads Greg gave me have TWECO quick connects...I've got to get the welder half of the connectors in the morning. I does seem to work great as a generator so far. Greg also came off of about 20 pounds of welding rod as well, so once I've got those, I'll give it a real test.

Fun stuff I tell you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't comment on posts like this, because I can't talk intelligently about them.  I think it's amazing that you can do this sort of thing (but not shocking, considering who your father is!)  The specific content doesn't call for a comment from me, but be assured that I'm thrilled when you post!  I like the peek into your life way down there!

Anonymous said...

I have a comment:  isn't it about time you posted a picture of my youngest granddaughter?