Thursday, February 8, 2007

Small update.

Ok, I got the hint. Last night I read through the motorcycle test book, then I went down and took the written portion of the motorcycle test this afternoon between jobs. I missed 1 out of 40 questions and could have missed 10 and still passed. Now I need to find a motorcycle to practice on before I go take the ridden part. The "learners" permit will allow riding during daylight, without a passenger. I had planned to go re-new my conceiled carry permit too, but duty called and took up the rest of my day. I'll have to do it next week as tomorrow I'm heading to south Georgia on my day off to do some side work for a contractor that sends me work from time to time. I've got to get my CCW renewed though, because what's more American than riding a motorcycle around with a gun on your side?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's my boy!  Cliff will be happy to know you're working on the motorcycle license.