Friday, February 9, 2007

Flash! Motorcycle found.

Here's an update to the update. I'll have a motorcycle to use very soon. Lany and her man live in an apartment complex and he hasn't been comforable leaving his bike parked there...because someone had already knocked it over once. It has been parked at his dads out in the country for the past couple months. My idea was to pay him for the use of it while I got comfortable enough with it to take the test. His idea is to take the money I was going to give him and fix the few things that got damaged when the neighbor knocked it over.  Now that's a plan I can live with. I'll get some pictures up when the bike arrives, but I will give this hint....although it's a Honda, it isn't exactly what one would call a touring bike...or a cruiser. One last hint...CBR F4.

 

Oh, in other news, me and Deb are back to dieting. I'm down 10 pounds and motivated....hell, I've got to catch up with dad! He's weighed less than me for serveral months.

I hate to jinx things, but all is going pretty damn well here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cliff said tell you he's excited about this.  And that you'll skin your ass on that thing.

Anonymous said...

Don't be comin' up here in July all skinny and stuff.  There was a time that a skinny person was the exception in this family...soon I'll be the exception to all of you skinny's!

Anonymous said...

Have fun!