Monday, December 19, 2005

A fun cold day in MOntgomery, AL.

Yep, still alive. Here is a short update.

Every time we have a conference call, or get more paperwork added to the daily grind, I wonder if maybe it is time for a change of carreers. But then, I start thinking about having to work under someone, and do the same things everyday, and figure I better not jinx myself.

This was today's project for me and my right hand man, Al. Al is my lead field trainer and I'd hate to go back to doing my job without him around.

That mess is pointing at 7 different satellites! We had a helluva time messing with things to get it just so. The dish on the far left is a new system, so we were basically making sure we knew our stuff before we have to go teach the rest of the gang how to set it up.

Friday we had another cool job setting up a new cigar bar in Columbus. It's always a lot of fun to get several of the best guys on one job and knock it out while BSing the whole time.

Anyway, I think I'll stick with this a while longer. Who needs a boss anyway?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good grief, I was starting to worry!  We sent Lyndsay's Christmas package off today; hope it gets there by Christmas, and I'll bet it will.

Anonymous said...

Wow, how cool.  I have cheesey cable and long for clear channels...that place has 3 dishes and many clear channels, I'm sure.  Damn.  I just wanna see the Chiefs lose without the static....ok, winning would be good too, but I'm a realist.